- December 2, 2020 at 6:24 pm #2536JohnParticipantfolkcredits: fc 3,007Rank: Amateur
What are some great lessons you’ve learnt in life?
- December 2, 2020 at 6:41 pm #2537
- Always be confident no matter where you find yourself in life, be it among celebrities or people of higher station than you or among inferiors, your confidence will earn you respect
- Don’t ever trust a human, they are wicked and they will stab you in the back.
- Women are cute and tender creatures and you should treat them as one.
- You have nothing in this world except your family, they will cry most for you when you die. spend time with your family.
- You can’t make it by hardwork alone, make sure there’s God in the equation.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Misty.
- December 2, 2020 at 6:49 pm #2539ibiloyejoshuaParticipantfolkcredits: fc 2,300Rank: Amateur
Hmm true talk…
But not all humans are wicked Sha.
Newborns are innocent and they are also humans.
- December 2, 2020 at 7:10 pm #2543
Okay, except newborns but they will grow to be wicked nooni.
To round up the talking point, trust no one.
- December 2, 2020 at 6:52 pm #2540ibiloyejoshuaParticipantfolkcredits: fc 2,300Rank: Amateur
One thing I have learnt in life through experience is that you should always be courageous no matter the situation you find yourself, be courageous even in the face of death and put your life in God’s hands.
- December 2, 2020 at 7:04 pm #2541barrywhiteParticipantfolkcredits: fc 1,865Rank: Rookie
Okay, I actually read this story somewhere and I thought I should add it to this thread.
Nothing is guaranteed in life,
“One of my neighbors has a boutique where he sells clothes, shoes , belts, wristwatches and wears generally.
His shop was attached to a police station, which gave him the confidence of security that nobody would dare come and rob his shop.
During Endsars protest, the police station was burnt down and thugs looted his shop.
This has taught me a lesson to always take extra care and not depend on anything guaranteed, because nothing is actually guaranteed.
- December 2, 2020 at 7:08 pm #2542
This one mad oo
- Tradition of drinking cow blood every morning in Ethiopia by Misty
- Which one will you take? Red pill or Blue pill? by John
- Pastor & herbalist sentenced to jail for trading in human parts in ilorin! by Misty
- UEFA Europa league round of 32 draw: Benfica vs Arsenal, Real sociedad vs Man Utd. by John
- Mention some myths your parents made you believe as a child. by barrywhite