- December 15, 2020 at 3:04 pm #3578MistyParticipantfolkcredits: fc 2,538Rank: Amateur
A kwara state magistrates’ court in Ilorin has on Monday 14th December, sentenced a Church founder and pastor, Gabriel Josaya aka Eli-Wakuku to four years imprisonment for allegedly dealing and trading in human parts.
Pastor Gabriel, the founder and prophet of St Moses Orimolade cherubim and Seraphim church Ilorin, was convicted after a long trial and thereafter sentenced to four years imprisonment with no option to bail by Chief Magistrate Mohammed Ibrahim.
The pastor was sentenced along with his accomplice, Mr Gabriel Moyosore an herbalist who supplies human skulls for him.
They were both convicted of conspiracy, trespass and illegal possession of human body parts.
Information from the police indicated that Josaya often gained illegal entry into a cemetery where he exhumed human skulls from different graves and sold them at #8000 per skull.
An human skull was also found in the possession of the herbalist, moyosore who also confessed to the crime and pleaded guilty.
One of the police officers that investigated the crime, Peter Ibiyemi, told the court that Josaya hconfessed to the crime of exhuming over 200 human skulls from the Muslim cemetery in osere area of Ilorin.
He added that Josaya began his illegal activities in 2009 and he always carried the operation in the middle of the Night, singlehandedly.
- This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Misty.
- December 15, 2020 at 3:20 pm #3580JohnParticipantfolkcredits: fc 3,007Rank: Amateur
They don cast… False prophets and fake pastors everywhere.
The news of a pastor committing an evil is no longer news in this country.
All those fake pastors has totally desecrated that holy office.
May God help us 😣😒😔🥴🤕😤😡
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by John.
- December 15, 2020 at 3:34 pm #3582barrywhiteParticipantfolkcredits: fc 1,865Rank: Rookie
Wetin we no go hear for this country!😟🧐
Dem Don turn skull mining to gold mining.
Make una dey fear all this afonja white garment pastors.
They are devils in human clothing!😵😠😡
- Some Major Cons of Cosmetics You Should Know by julie kuba
- Tradition of drinking cow blood every morning in Ethiopia by Misty
- Which one will you take? Red pill or Blue pill? by John
- Pastor & herbalist sentenced to jail for trading in human parts in ilorin! by Misty
- UEFA Europa league round of 32 draw: Benfica vs Arsenal, Real sociedad vs Man Utd. by John