Home › Forums › General › Small talks & Life Hacks › What are some great lessons you’ve learnt in life? › Reply To: What are some great lessons you’ve learnt in life?
December 2, 2020 at 6:41 pm #2537
folkcredits: fc 2,538
- Always be confident no matter where you find yourself in life, be it among celebrities or people of higher station than you or among inferiors, your confidence will earn you respect
- Don’t ever trust a human, they are wicked and they will stab you in the back.
- Women are cute and tender creatures and you should treat them as one.
- You have nothing in this world except your family, they will cry most for you when you die. spend time with your family.
- You can’t make it by hardwork alone, make sure there’s God in the equation.
- This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Misty.