A lot of us are familiar with pizza and it’s soul lifting taste. Some of us might not have seen it before not to talk of eating it (nah, you don’t need to be shy), we might have only seen it in movies, tv or the show glass of a pizzaria.
Well the good news is you could actually make your own home made pizza, it’s possible to make pizza that would be so out of this world right there in your kitchen and the better news is that it doesn’t require any special ingredients other than the well known flour, yeast, tomato, cheese and sauce.
So let get right down to it.
Heads up: If you want to become a master at making pizza, you have to always practice it and maybe you could make a business out of it. ( A good pizza starts with great dough(keep this in mind))
HERE IS A FULL LIST OF ALL THE NEEDED RECIPES:
1. 3 cups of bread flour
2. 1 table spoon of sugar
3. 2 teaspoons of yeast
4. 1 and quarter cups of water
5. 3 table spoons of olive oil
6. Quarter teaspoon of salt to taste.
FOR THE SAUCE:
1. Tomato paste 3/4 cup
2. 1 and half table spoon of seasoning
3. Half table spoon of onion powder
4. 2 cloves of minced garlic
5. Half table spoon of black pepper
6. 3 table spoon of olive oil
7. 1 cup of water.
8. Half teaspoon of honey
9. Quarter teaspoon of salt to taste.
1. ( For the sauce) Add the tomato paste, seasoning, onion powder, garlic, black pepper, olive oil, honey salt and water in a bowl, stir it thoroughly and set it aside.
2. (For the dough) Warm water, pour it into another bowl and then add the yeast and sugar, leave it for about 10 minutes until the yeast dissolves and gets foamy.
3. Into that same bowl for the dough, add the olive oil and salt and stir, then add the flour, mix it thoroughly and make sure all the ingredients are well mixed.
4. The dough should have formed into a slightly thick mixture by now, transfer it to a flat workable surface and knead until the dough becomes smooth.
5. Take a new bowl and coat inside it with olive oil, take your dough, form it into a ball and place it inside the coated bowl. Turn the dough briskly in the bowl and make sure it’s evenly coated with the oil.
6. Wrap the dough in a clean damp towel and leave it to rise for about an hour.
7.Squeeze the dough to remove any trapped air, spread little flour on your working surface and transfer the dough to it.
8. Divide the dough into various choice sizes, form them into circular shapes then push the dough from the center onwards while still maintaining a circular shape. Use a roller or a rolling pin if it proves difficult.
8. Take your pizza pan, spread light corn meal on it or flour then place the flattened dough on the pan, continuously spread the dough until it fills the entire circumference of the pan. Make sure you make spaces around the edge for the crust.
9. Wait for about five minutes, then add the various toppings of your choice, be it grated carrot or cheese.
10. Sprinkle some olive oil on the dough concentrating more on the edges, this would help it have a golden brown color.
11. Spread the sauce on the dough and bake for about 15 minutes, turning the dough in between.
12. Serve while hot and enjoy. ( Although, I recommend that you allow it to cool a little).
So as you can see from the above explanation, making pizza is not that add, you just need to practice a little to be an expert.
Here is a video for you to watch
Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in